- Shipping & Delivery
- Why Buy From Us
Morsen LED Full Spectrum Grow Lights are designed to satisfy all indoor growers! All Morsen Grow Lights are tested for 48 hours prior to shipping, ensuring each light is built to the highest standard of quality!
All Morsen lights are covered by a 3-year warranty!
- The color ratio is similar to the sunlight: 60 Red + 40 Blue + 8 Yellow + 8 White + 4 IR.
- Three lighting modes available: Veg, Bloom, or both. Suitable for seeding, germination, vegetative & flowering.
High Efficiency and Energy Saving
- Lights effectively replace a conventional 500 Watt HPS grow light, while consuming only 235 watts! Can save more than 50% of electricity compared to traditional lights.
- Lights are suitable for all plants, flowers, vegetables, fruits and succulents.
- Ideal for all phases of plant growth. Can be used in house garden, pot culture, sowing, breeding, farm, flower exhibition, greenhouse cultivation, water soluble breeding, greenhouse cultivation, pipeline cultivation and more.
- 3 year warranty and 24/7 customer service.
- 1 x S Series Reflector 1200
- 1 x Hangers
- 1 x 4.5 ft Power Cord
- 1 x Installation User Manual
- Dimension: 14.5″ x 12.2″ x 2.7inches
- Power: 1200w (120pcs*10w)
- Avg. Power Draw: 235 W
- LED Type: Epileds LEDs
- Full spectrum for vegetative and flowering stage: 410nm, 430~440nm, 450~475nm, 620~630nm, 650~670nm, White, IR(730nm)
- Coverage Area: about 2.5 x 2.5 ft (The lighting area and the height are changeable according to different plants and environments.)
- Lifespan: >30,000 hours
- Worldwide Voltage: AC 85v-265v
- Working Frequency: 50~60Hz
- Modular Power Cord (Available in US, UK, EU, AU,JP)
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase.
As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment.
If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail to discuss the delays in shipping.
We will send you tracking information within 4 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address your provide when checking out.
If you do not receive tracking information from us within 6 business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.
Our products always ship FREE via FedEx, UPS, USPS, or in the case of oversized items, via regional freight carriers.
Shipping times vary based on the item and your location, but delivery can be expected within 2-7 days of leaving the warehouse. If you have questions or need expedited delivery, please reach out to us and we will work to accommodate your specific needs!
At SproutRite, we are fully committed to providing our customers with the very best products and customer service. We fully believe in going the extra mile to ensure that each customer is 100% satisfied with his purchase.
Our customers choose us because:
We want to hear from you! We strive to set the industry standard in Customer Service. Have a question or concern? Call us at (833) SPROUT2!
Have feedback that could help us improve how we serve our customers? We're here for you!
While many retailers strive to minimize customer engagement, we encourage it!
Lowest Price Guarantee
We work tirelessly to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online! If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within 30 days of your purchase, please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. It's that simple.
Always. No exceptions.
Industry Best Partners
We are not a resell shop or discount retailer that is here today and gone tomorrow. We work diligently to maintain long-term relationships with the garden industry's top manufacturers to bring you the highest quality and most innovative products available in today's market.
We stand by our partners.
Great results on some mint plants I got at Lowes, I put 1 under the light and 1 outside in the sun for a week. The one under the light had explosive growth and beautiful dark green foliage compared to the smaller light green plant that was outside.
Covers a 4x4. Anything bigger get two to maximize and have correct coverage of medium.