- Shipping & Delivery
- Return Policy
- Why Buy From Us
Proudly made in the USA, the Monticello line of greenhouses by Riverstone Industries elevates the industry standards of all greenhouses! Using high quality materials and in larger quantities, Monticello greenhouses are built to last and perform at the highest level year-round.
The Mojave Edition is loaded with extras, including an off the grid solar powered ventilation system and pre-tinted roof vents and panels, making it the ideal warm weather greenhouse.
- Notable Features:
- Commercial grade thermostatically controlled solar powered ventilation system: Control the growing environment with NO electrical costs. Integrated fan, vent, & solar panel.
- One side of commercial folding work benches
- Pre-tinted roof and ventilation panels
- Indoor greenhouse sink
- Programmable watering system
- Rsi Vegi-Bee Mechanical Pollinator System
- Integrated flush base for stability
- Built in rain water gutter system for drainage and water collection
- (2) Automatic roof vent openers
- Newly redesigned hinged double doors with an accessible 48" (W) x 72" (H) opening.
Quality Constructed from the highest quality extruded aluminum, Monticello greenhouse use on average 100 lbs. more aluminum than the average imported greenhouse. This improves stability during heavy snow and high wind periods.
- Professional Grade Walls: The Monticello uses professional grade, high impact and UV stable 8 mm twin wall polycarbonate - the same thickness as commercial greenhouses. The twin wall polycarbonate acts as a double pain window, retaining cooler air during warm months, and insulating the greenhouse during wintertime.
- Efficient & Longer Growth: Insulated walls allow for an extended growing season, while also improving the growing efficiency and cutting down on electrical costs.
- Comfortable Head Room: With a peak height of 7'6", the design helps with displacing heat within the greenhouse, while also allowing the tallest gardeners to walk freely and comfortably inside.
- 10-Year Warranty: The Monticello is backed by the strongest warranty in the industry (10 yrs.) on the frame and polycarbonate.
- Dimensions: 101” (W) x 247” (L) x 90” (H)
- 7'6" interior roof peak, 4' 10" side wall height
- Quick assembly construction: Two people suggested for assembly. Manual is fully illustrated. | ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS
- Snow load capacity of 24 lbs/sq. ft. Wind load of 65 MPH
- (2) 2' x 2' roof vent with automatic opener
- Integrated dual rain water gutter system
- Hinged Lockable Double Doors
- New Patent Pending Twist & Lock single bolt
- Expandable: Ability to expand greenhouse in 4' increments as needs grow
- Hardware, instruction manual, screw driver and wrench included
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the USA.
The Standard package comes equipped with a built-in rainwater/gutter system, an automatic roof ventilation system, and dual hinged locking doors. The perfect greenhouse to get you started! | Standard Package Listing
The Mojave Package, described in this listing, is optimized for warm weather environments, including an off the grid solar powered ventilation system and pre-tinted roof vents and panels. Also includes one side of commercial work benches, a programmable watering system, a greenhouse potting sink, and a mechanical pollinator system.
The Premium Package includes everything in the Standard package, but comes with additional accessories to jumpstart your growing journey. Includes one side of commercial work benches, an interior shade system, a programmable watering system, and a greenhouse potting sink. | Premium Package Listing
Growers Edition Package
The Growers Edition is designed for crops that require a lot of light in a private and secure setting. This option is commonly used for cannabis growers. The Package includes an electric ventilation system with thermostat, a folding workbench system, a programmable drip irrigation system, and a thermostatically controlled commercial heating system. | Growers Package Listing
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment.
If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail to discuss the delays in shipping. If your item(s) are available for shipment (within 7 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
We will send you tracking information within 4 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address your provide when checking out.
Our products always ship FREE via FedEx, UPS, USPS, or in the case of oversized items, via regional freight carriers.
Shipping times vary based on the item and your location, but delivery can be expected within 2-7 days of leaving the warehouse. If you have questions or need expedited delivery, please reach out to us and we will work to accommodate your specific needs!
Please note our prepaid LTL shipments are shipped curbside, which means the semi-truck will pull up to the curb at the residence. The customer must be home for delivery, and in most cases will need 1-2 people to move the product. The delivery driver will call the customer in advance to set up delivery, so it is very important for us to have a valid phone number.
At SproutRite, we are committed to providing the absolute best customer service in the grow industry! Our goal is to simplify the shopping process and ensure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase!
We understand that at times, you could need to return or cancel your order.
When an order is placed and payment (deposits included) has been secured, our team immediately expends time, energy, and care toward the completion of the ordered system. Due to this, all greenhouse purchases must be cancelled within 3 hours to avoid a cancellation fee of $50.
Once the greenhouse has been shipped, refunds and returns are only honored if the product is returned unused, in like-new condition. The customer is responsible for return shipping costs, and a 25% restocking fee will be charged.
- When a customer receives their greenhouse, the external packaging must be inspected for any rips, tears, punctures, abrasions, creases, or any marks that may indicate damage on the interior. If significant damage is found, the customer should refuse delivery.
- Minor damage or damage found after delivery should be documented with images.
- Please notify us ASAP if damage is found on a delivered order.
If you would like to cancel, return, or report damage upon receiving your order, please reach out to us at 833-777-6882 or via our contact form.
At SproutRite, we are fully committed to providing our customers with the very best products and customer service. We fully believe in going the extra mile to ensure that each customer is 100% satisfied with his purchase.
Our customers choose us because:
We want to hear from you! We strive to set the industry standard in Customer Service. Have a question or concern? Call us at (833) SPROUT2!
Have feedback that could help us improve how we serve our customers? We're here for you!
While many retailers strive to minimize customer engagement, we encourage it!
Lowest Price Guarantee
We work tirelessly to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online! If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within 30 days of your purchase, please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. It's that simple.
Always. No exceptions.
Industry Best Partners
We are not a resell shop or discount retailer that is here today and gone tomorrow. We work diligently to maintain long-term relationships with the garden industry's top manufacturers to bring you the highest quality and most innovative products available in today's market.
We stand by our partners.