- Shipping & Delivery
- Return Policy
- Why Buy From Us
Proudly Made in the USA, the ACACIA Kit Gazebo program offers the enthusiast the ability to extend their covered living area with the safety and security provided by our heavy duty, but simple to assemble design.
The ACACIA Gazebo Kit is a kit and does NOT include the wood for the 4 legs or 4 headers. This is the responsibility of new owner to pick their own lumber out locally.
The gazebo roof framing, which is made with extruded aluminum and electrostatic finish, sends an electric charge through the paint and the frame to help cause a chemical (ionic) bond, much stronger than simple powder coating commonly found in imported versions. The custom made steel brackets, carriage bolts, and hardware all have the same industrial powder coating finish.
Our canopy 2 piece covers are designed to allow for ventilation under the gazebo and to help ensure updrafts from damaging the gazebo canopy. We proudly use Sun-DURA branded solution dyed polyester fabrics proudly made in the USA. Our factory precision laser cuts each of the canopy tops for the best fit.
With 11 total colors available, we are sure that there is a color to match your exterior and your needs. Our Sun-DURA canopies are UV protected, and designed to resist fading and staining for 2 years. The Sun-DURA Canopies feature accented black trim and black stitch work threading. With a simple design, the canopy can be easily removed during winter months, extremely windy conditions, or for cleaning.
Need a replacement cover or want to change the color seasonally? No problem! This gazebo is designed to allow for swapping out the cover.
- Available in 11 different colors and 2 sizes: 12' x 12' and 14' x 14'
- 100% Made in the USA
- Kit includes: 2 part canopy, canopy framing and all hardware needed for assembly: brackets, bolts, screws, washers, nuts, drill bit, wrench, finishing caps, including ground anchoring system and manual
- Dual canopy design which allows for air circulation and prevention of updraft damage
- Easy to assemble, Rust resistant, extruded aluminum roof framing
- Heavy duty electrostatically coated black steel bracket and hardware
- Gazebo Canopy cover made from Sun-DURA marine fabric. Sun-DURA Canopy covers have re-enforced corners for extra durability
- The kit does NOT include the wood required for framing (legs and headers). These must be purchased locally by customer.
- (4) Legs needed: 96" x 3.5" x 3.5"
- (4) Headers needed: 120" x 3.5" x 3.5". Headers MUST be cut to exact dimensions in order for the canopy to fit.
- Canopy Dimensions for 12' x 12': 144" x 144"
- Canopy Dimensions for 14' x 14': 168" x 168"
- Finished dimensions for 12'X12': Outside dimensions (leg to leg): 127" x 127"; Inside Dimensions (leg to leg): 120" x 120"; Outside dimensions (canopy end to end): 144" x 144"; Height to peak: 147.5"; Clearance height under header: 92.5"
- Finished dimensions for 14'X14': Outside dimensions (leg to leg): 151" x 151"; Inside Dimensions (leg to leg): 144" x 144"; Outside dimensions (canopy end to end): 168" x 168"; Height to peak: 147.5"; Clearance height under header: 92.5"
- Height to peak: 147.5"
- Clearance height under header: 92.5"
- ALWAYS REMOVE CANOPY TOP IN SEVERE WEATHER TO AVOID DAMAGE
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment.
If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail to discuss the delays in shipping. If your item(s) are available for shipment (within 7 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
We will send you tracking information within 4 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address your provide when checking out.
Our products always ship FREE via FedEx, UPS, USPS, or in the case of oversized items, via regional freight carriers.
Shipping times vary based on the item and your location, but delivery can be expected within 2-7 days of leaving the warehouse. If you have questions or need expedited delivery, please reach out to us and we will work to accommodate your specific needs!
Please note our prepaid LTL shipments are shipped curbside, which means the semi-truck will pull up to the curb at the residence. The customer must be home for delivery, and in most cases will need 1-2 people to move the product. The delivery driver will call the customer in advance to set up delivery, so it is very important for us to have a valid phone number.
At SproutRite, we are committed to providing the absolute best customer service in the grow industry! Our goal is to simplify the shopping process and ensure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase!
We understand that at times, you could need to return or cancel your order.
When an order is placed and payment (deposits included) has been secured, our team immediately expends time, energy, and care toward the completion of the ordered system. Due to this, all greenhouse purchases must be cancelled within 3 hours to avoid a cancellation fee of $50.
Once the greenhouse has been shipped, refunds and returns are only honored if the product is returned unused, in like-new condition. The customer is responsible for return shipping costs, and a 25% restocking fee will be charged.
- When a customer receives their greenhouse, the external packaging must be inspected for any rips, tears, punctures, abrasions, creases, or any marks that may indicate damage on the interior. If significant damage is found, the customer should refuse delivery.
- Minor damage or damage found after delivery should be documented with images.
- Please notify us ASAP if damage is found on a delivered order.
If you would like to cancel, return, or report damage upon receiving your order, please reach out to us at 833-777-6882 or via our contact form.
At SproutRite, we are fully committed to providing our customers with the very best products and customer service. We fully believe in going the extra mile to ensure that each customer is 100% satisfied with his purchase.
Our customers choose us because:
We want to hear from you! We strive to set the industry standard in Customer Service. Have a question or concern? Call us at (833) SPROUT2!
Have feedback that could help us improve how we serve our customers? We're here for you!
While many retailers strive to minimize customer engagement, we encourage it!
Lowest Price Guarantee
We work tirelessly to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online! If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within 30 days of your purchase, please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. It's that simple.
Always. No exceptions.
Industry Best Partners
We are not a resell shop or discount retailer that is here today and gone tomorrow. We work diligently to maintain long-term relationships with the garden industry's top manufacturers to bring you the highest quality and most innovative products available in today's market.
We stand by our partners.