- Shipping & Delivery
- Return Policy
- Why Buy From Us
German engineered and manufactured RIGA greenhouses combine a beautiful design with high-quality construction and materials, producing a commercial quality greenhouse designed for true year-round growing!
The large roof vents, big rear window, and split barn-style door allow plenty of ventilation. While the thick twin-wall polycarbonate glazing provides optimal insulation.
The RIGA Series has a narrower body and is designed to fit in smaller spaces.
The RIGA Greenhouse is designed, engineered, and manufactured in Germany by Hoklartherm, a leading manufacturer of commercial and hobby greenhouses with over 28 years of experience.
With a combination of strong materials and durable hardware, the Riga Greenhouse is by far the strongest greenhouse under $5,000!
- Offers more window and door ventilation than any other unit in its class.
- Heavy duty dutch door with keyed lock allows for standard wheelbarrow to enter: 30" W x 72" H
- Large rear window for additional ventilation: 30" W x 42" H with adjustment arm
- Roof window with automatic opener
- Polycarbonate glazing is of higher quality than the more common Polygal or GE glazing.
- Frame profiles are permanently attached to each other and won't come loose over time due to wind pressures.
- The attractive and beautiful design allows the Riga to fit well in any garden setting.
- Offers the insulation needed to grow plants year-round, while others use less insulation and cost far more to heat.
- Unique shape allows snow to slide off and wind to blow over, making it suitable for a wide variety of climates and weather.
- Comes with a DVD and written Assembly Instructions.
- Extremely heavy duty construction
- First-class insulation: R or K-value 3.0
- Warranty: Polycarbonate: 10 years; Frame: 15 years
- Heavy duty Dutch Barn Door with keyed lock: 30" wide x 72" tall.
- Oversized Rear Wall window: 30" wide x 42" high with adjustment arm
- Roof Window(s): 40" w x 24" d; with Automatic Window Opener
- 8 MM UV coated twin wall polycarbonate over main body
- 10 MM twin wall polycarbonate in front & back walls for extra strength
- Inside walking height: 6’1” near shelves, 6’11” in the middle
- Assembly time: 2 people, 1 full day (3 makes it easier and reduces it to 6-8 hours (excluding any shelves)
- Base Foundation Frame (Highly Recommended): Attaches to the bottom of the greenhouse and is anchored into the ground using a 6” deep trench.
- Optional Shelving: Bench shelf and top shelf are available with strong diagonal support braces – can hold a 160 pound man! White twin-wall polycarbonate shelf inserts can be removed to allow for tall plants such as tomatoes or beans or to allow insertion of heavy-duty seed trays. This greenhouse can flex to your gardening needs throughout the year.
|Riga 2S||7'8" W x 7' L x 7'1" H, 54 sq ft||1 Roof Windows with Auto Opener|
|Riga 3S||7'8" W x 10'6" L x 7'1" H, 81 sq ft||1 Roof Windows with Auto Opener|
|Riga 4S||7'8" W x 14' L x 7'1" H, 108 sq ft||2 Roof Windows with Auto Openers|
|Riga 3||9'8" W x 10'6" L x 7'7" H, 102 sq ft||1 Roof Window with Auto Opener|
|Riga 4||9'8" W x 14' L x 7'7" H, 135 sq ft||2 Roof Window with Auto Openers|
|Riga 5||9'8" W x 17'6" L x 7'7" H, 165 sq ft||4 Roof Window with Auto Openers|
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment.
If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail to discuss the delays in shipping. If your item(s) are available for shipment (within 7 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
We will send you tracking information within 4 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address your provide when checking out.
Our products always ship FREE via FedEx, UPS, USPS, or in the case of oversized items, via regional freight carriers.
Shipping times vary based on the item and your location, but delivery can be expected within 2-7 days of leaving the warehouse. If you have questions or need expedited delivery, please reach out to us and we will work to accommodate your specific needs!
Please note our prepaid LTL shipments are shipped curbside, which means the semi-truck will pull up to the curb at the residence. The customer must be home for delivery, and in most cases will need 1-2 people to move the product. The delivery driver will call the customer in advance to set up delivery, so it is very important for us to have a valid phone number.
At SproutRite, we are committed to providing the absolute best customer service in the grow industry! Our goal is to simplify the shopping process and ensure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase!
We understand that at times, you could need to return or cancel your order.
When an order is placed and payment (deposits included) has been secured, our team immediately expends time, energy, and care toward the completion of the ordered system. Due to this, all greenhouse purchases must be cancelled within 3 hours to avoid a cancellation fee of $50.
Once the greenhouse has been shipped, refunds and returns are only honored if the product is returned unused, in like-new condition. The customer is responsible for return shipping costs, and a 25% restocking fee will be charged.
- When a customer receives their greenhouse, the external packaging must be inspected for any rips, tears, punctures, abrasions, creases, or any marks that may indicate damage on the interior. If significant damage is found, the customer should refuse delivery.
- Minor damage or damage found after delivery should be documented with images.
- Please notify us ASAP if damage is found on a delivered order.
If you would like to cancel, return, or report damage upon receiving your order, please reach out to us at 833-777-6882 or via our contact form.
At SproutRite, we are fully committed to providing our customers with the very best products and customer service. We fully believe in going the extra mile to ensure that each customer is 100% satisfied with his purchase.
Our customers choose us because:
We want to hear from you! We strive to set the industry standard in Customer Service. Have a question or concern? Call us at (833) SPROUT2!
Have feedback that could help us improve how we serve our customers? We're here for you!
While many retailers strive to minimize customer engagement, we encourage it!
Lowest Price Guarantee
We work tirelessly to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online! If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within 30 days of your purchase, please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. It's that simple.
Always. No exceptions.
Industry Best Partners
We are not a resell shop or discount retailer that is here today and gone tomorrow. We work diligently to maintain long-term relationships with the garden industry's top manufacturers to bring you the highest quality and most innovative products available in today's market.
We stand by our partners.
Not a day has gone by that I have regretted buying this greenhouse! I considered a cheaper option, but it wouldn't survive winters in Connecticut. Now only wishing I had opted for a larger option�
Fantastic! Glad you are enjoying it.
Ventilation has been great, as it gets quite hot here in the summer. Perfect addition to my small backyard.