- Shipping & Delivery
- Return Policy
- Why Buy From Us
The Rhino Shelters 22' x 24' instant garage is the ideal solution to store and protect two standard sized vehicles, or as an oversized workshop area.
Unlike our competitors, who require drilling or field cutting with their products, our pre-drilled frames can be easily assembled with minimal hand tools. The main cover is made from long life UV resistant and fire retardant poly with fabric backing. All fabric components feature heat welded seam construction.
The double-zipper doors roll up and down for total protection with easy drive-thru capability.
- Heavy Duty Galvanized Finish on All Steel Frame Components for Maximum Strength & Long Life
- All Pre-Drilled, Easy Bolt Together Assembly: Average Install time – 2 hours
- (2) Triple Zipper Doors with Bottom Pockets
- (1) complete Roll-up Door Kit
- Wind Brace Support on each Side
- Complete Anchoring System Included
- Protective Plastic Tube End Caps – All Open Ends
- Standard Thread Plated Hardware Kit with Retaining Nuts & Protective SS Washers
- Quick Assembly Wrench included
- Heavy Duty Poly Rope for Main Cover Tie Down
- Heavy Duty Grommets on Cover & Doors
- ASSEMBLY MANUAL | PRODUCT SPEC SHEET
- 10 oz. UV Treatment Cover
- 2 Triple Zipper Doors- 20’W x 6’6″H
- Roll-Up Door Kit for Front Door
- 14 Cable Earth Anchor Kit
- 2 3/8″ Galvanized Steel
- Product Size: 22’ Wide x 24’ Long x 12’ High
- Arches: 48” Spacing – 7 Arches
- 2 3/8" Galvanized Steel Frame Members
- Standard End Door Size: 20’ W X 6’6″ H
- Available Outer Cover Color: Green or Gray; Interior – White Only
- Weight: 789 lbs.
- Main Cover: UV protected 24 mil, fabric backed poly. 10 oz weight
- Fire Retardant Standard Main Cover & Doors meet CPAI -84 Section 5
- Anchors: (14) 36” Anchors with U-bolts & drive rod
- Stock Number: GA222412HGN, GA222412HGY, GA222412HTN
Is installation available for these units?
We are unable to offer installation at this time; however, Rhino Shelters are designed for quick and easy installation. No power tools are required for assembly, as our frames are pre-drilled and can be easily assembled with minimal hand tools.
Should you need assistance with assembly, we suggest contacting a local handyman to assist with this project.
How long will this structure last?
While it’s difficult to project based on differing environmental and use conditions across the country, Rhino Shelters are designed to last longer than any comparable structure in the industry! With a galvanized steel frame and a fabric featuring an inner black scrim layer that blocks ALL sunlight from penetrating the material, Rhino Shelters are built to last.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase.
As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment.
If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail to discuss the delays in shipping.
We will send you tracking information within 4 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address your provide when checking out.
If you do not receive tracking information from us within 6 business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our products always ship FREE via FedEx, UPS, USPS, or in the case of oversized items, via regional freight carriers.
Shipping times vary based on the item and your location, but delivery can be expected within 2-7 days of leaving the warehouse. If you have questions or need expedited delivery, please reach out to us and we will work to accommodate your specific needs!
At SproutRite, we are committed to providing the absolute best customer service in the grow industry! Our goal is to simplify the shopping process and ensure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase!
We understand that at times, you could need to return or cancel your order. Thought each supplier has different policies on returns, we will work to find the best solution for you.
Cancellations & Refunds
As a general rule, Rhino Shelter does not accept returns. Under certain and specific circumstances, a return may be granted (restocking fees may apply). Please contact us at email@example.com for further information.
At SproutRite, we are fully committed to providing our customers with the very best products and customer service. We fully believe in going the extra mile to ensure that each customer is 100% satisfied with his purchase.
Our customers choose us because:
We want to hear from you! We strive to set the industry standard in Customer Service. Have a question or concern? Call us at (833) SPROUT2!
Have feedback that could help us improve how we serve our customers? We're here for you!
While many retailers strive to minimize customer engagement, we encourage it!
Lowest Price Guarantee
We work tirelessly to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online! If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within 30 days of your purchase, please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. It's that simple.
Always. No exceptions.
Industry Best Partners
We are not a resell shop or discount retailer that is here today and gone tomorrow. We work diligently to maintain long-term relationships with the garden industry's top manufacturers to bring you the highest quality and most innovative products available in today's market.
We stand by our partners.