Black Dog LED PhytoMAX-2 800 Grow Lights PM2-800
- Shipping & Delivery
- Return Policy
- Why Buy From Us
- Product Reviews
Only Black Dog’s PhytoMAX-2 series contains a truly complete spectrum with both UV and IR, which promotes vigorous plant growth, bigger yields, and lab-proven higher quality!
If you’re ready to see commercial scale results, it’s time to step up to Black Dog LED!
The Black Dog Edge
At 840 actual watts and 1282 μMol/s total photon flux, the patent-pending PhytoMAX-2 800 LED grow light will outperform any 1000W HID light.
- Most powerful and reliable, truly full-spectrum (365-750nm, UV to NIR) LED plant grow lights.
- Highest-quality, latest-technology, top-bin LEDs to deliver Black Dog LED's proprietary full-cycle Phyto-Genesis Spectrum® evenly over the entire footprint, with unprecedented PAR levels, canopy penetration and yields!
- A free pair of Black Dog LED heavy duty ratcheting grow light hangers are included with every PhytoMAX-2 200 light!
- Industry-Leading 5 Year Warranty on these grow lights online
- MADE IN THE USA
More efficient and powerful than any single-ended (SE) HPS
- PhytoMAX-2 800 LED plant grow lights better penetrate dense canopies to produce a superior yield with higher quality flowers and more trichomes
- Increases yield by 30% or more over a 1000W HPS
- Saves on electrical, cooling, reflector and bulb replacement costs
336 High-Output 5-Watt LEDs
- Every top-bin LED is selected from the industry leader for the particular wavelength, including Cree, Osram, etc.
- With glass lenses for durability and cleanability
- High light intensity and energetic spectrum, crucial for canopy penetration to nourish lower leaves and flowers
- Even, edge-to-edge coverage eliminates leaf burn and hot spots
840 True Watts - 1680 LED
- Watts The PhytoMAX-2 800 LED grow lights offer incredible coverage and results with very low electrical requirements!
Large Coverage Footprint
- Up to 6' X 6' (36 square feet) of flowering footprint coverage!
- Proven by independent spectroradiometer testing
- The most efficient spectrum for growing plants, based on over 6 years of research and testing, outperforming HPS, MH, CMH (LEC), induction, fluorescent, and "white", so-called "full-spectrum" LEDs in equal wattage tests
- One ideal spectrum for both vegetative and flowering stages eliminates stalling associated with spectrum changes such as switching from MH to HPS
- True full spectrum ranging from UVA to NIR (365-750nm) goes Beyond PAR™ for ultimate flowering and vegetative plant cycles
- Appears white to human eyes, allowing easy determination of plant health
- Targets not only photosynthetic (chlorophyll / carotenoid) peaks but also:
- Increases THC, CBD, terpenes, flavonoids, antioxidants / vitamins and pigmentation with UV light
- Includes near infrared (NIR) light to boost photosynthetic efficiency through the Emerson Effect
- Decreases internodal spacing to direct more of your plants' energy to flowers and leaves, instead of stems
Commercial Grade LED Grow Lights
- ETL certified to UL safety standards
- Unique no-glass design delivers up to 8% more light to your plants
- The best active heat management in the industry, crucial to maximizing LED efficiency, life, and spectrum stability
- Largest heat sink among commercial LED grow lights for superior cooling and increased LED life
- Whisper-quiet, long-life fans: 70,000+ hour rated lifespan
Fast, Proven ROI
- With a 6-12 month average return on investment, PhytoMAX-2 800 LED grow lights deliver 30% higher yield with 20% less electricity than a 1000W HPS
Contains no Highly Toxic Mercury
- Unlike all HID (HPS, MH, CMH / LEC) and fluorescent / induction bulbs
- No hazardous waste disposal fees
Metal adjustable ratcheting 8-foot light hangers
Once you grow with PhytoMAX-2 commercial LED grow light panels, you'll understand why people say HID is a thing of the past!
|Max. Flowering Footprint||6' x 6'|
|Max. Vegetative Footprint||7.5' x 7.5'|
|Shipping Size||28" x 28" x 12"|
|Product Dimensions||21" x 21" x 7"|
|Certifications||ETL, CE, FCC, RoHS|
|Mean Time Between Failure||> 50,000 hours|
|Number of LEDs||336|
|Amp Draw||7A~3.5A (@ 120/240v)|
|Cord Length||8 feet|
|Work Frequency||50~60 Hz|
|Power Factor||> 0.98|
|Operation Temperature Range||-4~104 °F|
|Fans Expected Life||70,000 hours|
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase.
As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment.
If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail to discuss the delays in shipping.
We will send you tracking information within 4 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address your provide when checking out.
If you do not receive tracking information from us within 6 business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our products always ship FREE via FedEx, UPS, USPS, or in the case of oversized items, via regional freight carriers.
Shipping times vary based on the item and your location, but delivery can be expected within 2-7 days of leaving the warehouse. If you have questions or need expedited delivery, please reach out to us and we will work to accommodate your specific needs!
At SproutRite, we are committed to providing the absolute best customer service in the grow industry! Our goal is to simplify the shopping process and ensure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase!
We understand that at times, you could need to return or cancel your order. Thought each supplier has different policies on returns, we will work to find the best solution for you.
Cancellations & Refunds
If you are unsatisfied with any Black Dog LED light, you can return it for a refund within 90 days from the original purchase date. A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) must be requested and the product shipped within 90 days of the original date of receipt. Returns are limited to one (1) light per customer. All items must be returned in "as new" condition in the original packaging and include all accessories. Lights that have been broken, damaged, altered, or had the housing opened are not returnable. "Damaged" includes but is not limited to water damage and damage resulting from being dropped and/or incorrect electrical connection.
Returns will be charged a 10% restocking fee. Shipping charges are non-refundable. We recommend using a carrier that has tracking capabilities when sending returns. The customer assumes responsibility for return shipping fees, insuring the return shipment, and filing any necessary claims for damaged or lost returns.
Other BlackDog Products
Items sold by Black Dog LED other than LED Grow Lights are final sale unless defective or damaged when received.
At SproutRite, we are fully committed to providing our customers with the very best products and customer service. We fully believe in going the extra mile to ensure that each customer is 100% satisfied with his purchase.
Our customers choose us because:
We want to hear from you! We strive to set the industry standard in Customer Service. Have a question or concern? Call us at (833) SPROUT2!
Have feedback that could help us improve how we serve our customers? We're here for you!
While many retailers strive to minimize customer engagement, we encourage it!
Lowest Price Guarantee
We work tirelessly to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online! If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within 30 days of your purchase, please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. It's that simple.
Always. No exceptions.
Industry Best Partners
We are not a resell shop or discount retailer that is here today and gone tomorrow. We work diligently to maintain long-term relationships with the garden industry's top manufacturers to bring you the highest quality and most innovative products available in today's market.
We stand by our partners.