- Shipping & Delivery
- Return Policy
- Why Buy From Us
The Glory Greenhouse is a beautiful greenhouse built to last and is perfectly designed for the serious grower! The strength and size allow you to grow your vegetables, herbs and flowers year around.
- 10 mm twin wall roof and side panels - polycarbonate panels are virtually unbreakable and block 99.9% of harmful solar UV rays
- Robust gray powder-coated aluminum frame provides a durable, stronger and corrosion resistant structure
- 239 sq feet growing space and 8.8' of head room
- Includes four roof vents with automatic vent openers, side louver window, plant hangers, threshold ramp, galvanized steel base and ground anchoring system.
- Integrated rain gutters allow for collection of fresh rain water for your plants
- Lockable, heavy duty door is 31.7 inches wide
- 10 Year Limited Warranty
- Wide roof, high walls
- The Glory works with Palram's line of hobby greenhouse accessories to maximize space and a more productive growing season
Palram has been manufacturing high quality polycarbonate panels for over 30 years. Palram only uses high-grade polycarbonate in their manufacturing process and embeds a UV protective layer into their panels to minimize discoloring and brittleness over time.
Palram polycarbonate panels slide securely into heavy duty aluminum frames without the need for clips which can be less secure and lead to panel blowout in high winds. All Palram greenhouses feature hinged rather than sliding doors to ensure a tighter seal against the elements. The result is a stronger, tighter, and more secure structure that will last for years.
- Dimensions: 191.2" x 96" x 105.5" (at peak)
- Sidewall Height: 75.1"
- Head Room: 8'6"
- Snow load: 20 pounds per square foot
- Greenhouse Manual
The strong and robust gray powder-coated aluminum frame and 10mm thick polycarbonate panels make this a professional grade greenhouse that can be heated and/or cooled for year around usage. The side louver window and roof vent allow proper air flow for the ideal temperature to keep plants healthy.
The heavy duty door is over 31 inches wide and can be locked. The door threshold allows easy access for wheelchairs or wheel barrows. The gutter system will allow you to collect fresh rain water for your plants. With sidewalls over 6' tall and a peak of almost 9' you can trellis your tall and leafy plants or over-winter your small trees. If you are serious about growing, this is your greenhouse.
Shade Cloth - 8' x 8' - Green
- Keep your greenhouse from overheating under the hot summer sun with our commercial-grade, 60% green, knitted shade cloth. The 40% light transmission is perfect if you have delicate plants that don’t require full sunlight.
- The taped edges with corner brass grommets make installation a snap over your greenhouse roof. It can be used as a wind screen or in any area that requires shade. (Hold-down not included)
- Commercial grade knitted green shade cloth
- Sewn, taped edges
- Corner brass grommets
- Can be used on the outside of greenhouses
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
Heavy Duty Shelf
- The 24½ x 16½ Heavy Duty Shelf Kit offers more workspace and holds up to 90 lbs of plants, watering cans, soils and other greenhouse necessities. Easily adjusts to move anywhere in your hobby greenhouse.
- Mount multiple shelves side by side to create even more workspace. Fits all Palram greenhouses.
- Corrosion resistant aluminum, holds up to 90lbs
- Can be chained with additional units to a longer shelf (4’, 6’ etc.)
- Easy installation and quickly re-positioned
- Attaches quickly to inside frame
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Includes 3 plant hangers
Drip Irrigation Kit
- Our Drip Irrigation Kit features a sealed pressure regulator, which not only controls the water pressure to the irrigation hose but also removes sediment from the water. The dripping regulator then creates an equal and controlled dispersal of water in all of the droppers. This keeps all of your plants evenly watered and improves overall health.
- Includes: 10m drip lines, 16 Droppers, 3/4" Adapter, and 4 T connectors 4/6mm
- Sealed regulating unit reduces water pressure stream
- Dripping regulator - creates a controlled dispersal of water in all droppers
- Keeps plants healthier with constant dripping
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
Please read before placing your order. Your LTL shipment will be delivered "curbside”, which means the driver is only responsible for delivery of the shipment to the property and not to any other area on your property. Please make sure arrangements are in place ahead of time to unload your delivery, as someone must be available to sign for the delivery and unload. Failure to remove the shipment from the truck at the delivery site may cause the shipment to be returned. Should this occur any additional fees will be the customer’s responsibility.
Lift gate service is available for some LTL deliveries for an added fee. With lift gate deliveries the product will be lowered to the ground. Please keep in mind lift gate is an additional service that is not automatically provided with your order unless requested at the time the order is placed.
The freight company will make a delivery appointment before attempting to deliver the shipment, so please provide a valid phone number.
Please check the cartons for signs of damage and note any damage on the delivery documents retained by the driver. We also recommend taking photographs of the damage. If the damage is excessive, please refuse the shipment. If you sign for the LTL delivery without noting damage, it means you accept the item as is. If you later find damaged or missing parts after opening the cartons, our customer service department at 877-627-8476 will work with you directly to resolve the problem.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase.
As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment.
If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail to discuss the delays in shipping. If your item(s) are available for shipment (within 7 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
We will send you tracking information within 4 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address your provide when checking out.
If you do not receive tracking information from us within 6 business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at info@SproutRite.com.
Our products always ship FREE via FedEx, UPS, USPS, or in the case of oversized items, via regional freight carriers.
Shipping times vary based on the item and your location, but delivery can be expected within 2-7 days of leaving the warehouse. If you have questions or need expedited delivery, please reach out to us and we will work to accommodate your specific needs!
At SproutRite, we are committed to providing the absolute best customer service in the grow industry! Our goal is to simplify the shopping process and ensure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase!
We understand that at times, you could need to return or cancel your order.
When an order is placed and payment (deposits included) has been secured, our team immediately expends time, energy, and care toward the completion of the ordered system. Due to this, all greenhouse purchases must be cancelled within 3 hours to avoid a cancellation fee of $50.
If a customer is not home for delivery or refuses shipment, a 20% restocking fee will be charged, along with any added freight charges associated with the returned shipment. Credit will not be given until the product is returned.
If the customer decides to return the product due to buyer’s remorse, the customer is responsible for the return freight. When the product is received and is in re-sellable condition, a refund will be provided, less a 20% restocking fee.
At SproutRite, we are fully committed to providing our customers with the very best products and customer service. We fully believe in going the extra mile to ensure that each customer is 100% satisfied with his purchase.
Our customers choose us because:
We want to hear from you! We strive to set the industry standard in Customer Service. Have a question or concern? Call us at (833) SPROUT2!
Have feedback that could help us improve how we serve our customers? We're here for you!
While many retailers strive to minimize customer engagement, we encourage it!
Lowest Price Guarantee
We work tirelessly to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online! If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within 30 days of your purchase, please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. It's that simple.
Always. No exceptions.
Industry Best Partners
We are not a resell shop or discount retailer that is here today and gone tomorrow. We work diligently to maintain long-term relationships with the garden industry's top manufacturers to bring you the highest quality and most innovative products available in today's market.
We stand by our partners.