Garage-in-a-Box SUV/Truck 13 x 20 ft. 62693
Free Shipping, No Sales Tax, Lowest Price Guaranteed!
- Shipping & Delivery
- Return Policy
- Why Buy From Us
- Product Reviews
Introducing our largest Garage-in-a-Box yet. 40% of vehicles on the road today are SUVs or full size trucks. We built this garage just for them with a full 8 ft. / 2,4 m of door clearance. Alpine frame with reinforced roof structure adds more volume and overall strength.
- 1-5/8 in. / 3,1 cm all-steel frame, bonded with thermoset premium powder-coated finish prevents chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion
- Advanced engineered triple-layer ripstop polyethylene cover is waterproof, UV-treated inside and out with added fade blockers, anti-aging, antifungal agents resulting in a fabric cover that withstands the elements
- Patented alpine design frame with bolt-together hardware at every frame connection makes this GIB easy to assemble and ultra sturdy
- Reinforced door rafter design offers a bigger, stronger alpine frame with reinforced roof structure adds more volume and overall strength
- Patented ShelterLock stabilizers ensure rock solid stability, delivers a stable, more durable shelter
- Ratchet-Tite cover tensioning system ensures a drum tight cover and door-panel connection to shelter frame. Quality ratchet and web strap components keep cover tight and neat looking.
- Easy Slide Cross Rail system locks down the cover and provides for continuous cover tightening
- Cover Color: Gray
- Frame Color: Grey
- Assembled Exterior Dimensions Depth (In): 239.45
- Assembled Exterior Dimensions Height (In): 140.22
- Assembled Exterior Dimensions Width (In): 155.02
- Assembled Interior Dimensions Depth (In): 236.15
- Assembled Interior Dimensions Height (In): 138.57
- Assembled Interior Dimensions Width (In): 151.72
- Total Storage Area (Sq/Ft): 257.77
- Wall Height (In): 72.7
- Assembly Required (Y/N): Yes
- Fabric Weight Oz/M2, Denier, Gsm: 7.5 OZ
- Waterproof?: Yes
- Door Type: 1 Double Zippered Doors, 1 Rear End Panel
- Door / Entrance Height (In) Outside Zippers: 95.64
- Door / Entrance Width Bottom (In) Outside Zippers: 124.3
- Door Opening Width Top (In) Outside Zippers: 107.7
- Box Include: Steel Frame, 1 Fittedcover, 1 Double-Zippered Door Panel, 1 Roll-Up Door Kit, 1 Solid Rear Panel, 6 15 In. / 38,1 Cm Auger Anchors, 1 Set Of Step-By-Step Instructions
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase.
As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment.
If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail to discuss the delays in shipping.
We will send you tracking information within 4 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address your provide when checking out.
If you do not receive tracking information from us within 6 business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our products always ship FREE via FedEx, UPS, USPS, or in the case of oversized items, via regional freight carriers.
Shipping times vary based on the item and your location, but delivery can be expected within 2-7 days of leaving the warehouse. If you have questions or need expedited delivery, please reach out to us and we will work to accommodate your specific needs!
ShelterLogic is only able to accommodate cancelled orders that have not yet been shipped to the customer and have not yet left one of our warehouses.
Cancellation Exceptions: Any/all of our custom buildings (ShelterTech, ShelterTech High Tunnel Greenhouses, AccelaFrame, ShelterCoat) or custom covers are not eligible for cancellations or returns. Custom buildings and covers are specially manufactured based on the clients’ specifications and each is made to order.
Orders can be returned within 30 days of purchase. After 30 days items are not eligible for returns. To return an order, please email us at email@example.com to obtain a Return Authorization number (RA).
Please note that all freight charges will be the responsibility of the customer and return freight must be prepaid. Returned products must be in their original packaging, unused and in sellable condition. If the product is returned in unsellable condition, ShelterLogic will not issue a refund.
Product Return Exceptions: Custom building orders (ShelterTech, ShelterTech High Tunnel Greenhouses, AccelaFrame, and ShelterCoat) containing Standard, Heavy Duty, Ultra Duty PE or PVC Fabric may not be returned.
At SproutRite, we are fully committed to providing our customers with the very best products and customer service. We fully believe in going the extra mile to ensure that each customer is 100% satisfied with his purchase.
Our customers choose us because:
We want to hear from you! We strive to set the industry standard in Customer Service. Have a question or concern? Call us at (833) SPROUT2!
Have feedback that could help us improve how we serve our customers? We're here for you!
While many retailers strive to minimize customer engagement, we encourage it!
Lowest Price Guarantee
We work tirelessly to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online! If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within 30 days of your purchase, please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. It's that simple.
Always. No exceptions.
Industry Best Partners
We are not a resell shop or discount retailer that is here today and gone tomorrow. We work diligently to maintain long-term relationships with the garden industry's top manufacturers to bring you the highest quality and most innovative products available in today's market.
We stand by our partners.