Danby Fresh Home Herb Grower, 2.6 cu.ft. - DFG26A1B
Free Shipping, No Sales Tax, Lowest Price Guaranteed!
- Shipping & Delivery
- Return Policy
- Why Buy From Us
- Product Reviews
Bring your garden inside with the Danby Fresh Home Herb Grower!
Grow fresh herbs, vegetables, fruits and flowers all-year round from the comfort of your kitchen! You’ll know HOW and WHERE your food comes from, providing your family healthy, fresh, and organic foods all year long.
This 2.6 cubic feet cultivator has a large capacity and features a black steel finish that blends in with your home's decor, resembling high-end contemporary wine and beverage coolers.
The Danby Fresh Plus makes indoor growing simple by delivering the optimal amount of light, temperature and fresh air circulation at the flick of a switch. The touch control panel allows for central controlling of your home grower's performance.
Utilizes the industry's most advanced and energy efficient BloomBoss 16W LED Grow Light.
- Includes a set and forget timer control, allowing for customizable lighting cycles depending on the vegetation you're growing.
- Under shelf lighting ensures proper lighting on both shelves.
The advanced airflow circulating fan ensures a continuous flow of fresh air cycles throughout the cultivator.
Can be used as a free standing or built-in under the counter grower. Includes an adjustable and removable wire shelf.
- Overflow drip tray.
- See through glass door allows you to observe your plants' progress!
- Reversible door hinge for flexibility when installing.
- A 24-month Parts and Labor Warranty
- Width: 17 8/16" (44.45 cm)
- Depth: 18 15/16" (48.10 cm)
- Height: 27 5/16" (69.37 cm)
- Loading Capacity: 2.6 cu.ft.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase.
As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment.
If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail to discuss the delays in shipping.
We will send you tracking information within 4 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address your provide when checking out.
If you do not receive tracking information from us within 6 business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.
Our products always ship FREE via FedEx, UPS, USPS, or in the case of oversized items, via regional freight carriers.
Shipping times vary based on the item and your location, but delivery can be expected within 2-7 days of leaving the warehouse. If you have questions or need expedited delivery, please reach out to us and we will work to accommodate your specific needs!
At SproutRite, we are committed to providing the absolute best customer service in the grow industry! Our goal is to simplify the shopping process and ensure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase!
We understand that at times, you could need to return or cancel your order. Thought each supplier has different policies on returns, we will work to find the best solution for you.
Damaged or Defective Product
Standard Product Return Period: Danby agrees to accept all “Product Returns” within the “Standard Product Return Period” defined as:
- Seven (7) days for damaged product after date of delivery (package damage).
- Seven (7) days for ordering the incorrect model and requires a replacement after date of delivery.
- Thirty (30) days for customer remorse after the date of delivery.
- Thirty (30) days if the wrong product was shipped from Danby after date of delivery.
- Sixty (60) days for concealed damage or defective product after date of delivery.
There are 3 circumstances where a consumer and/or dealer can request a return:
1. Damaged Product (Packaging damage or concealed damage)
- Products must be returned in their original packaging or sufficiently wrapped in order to minimize any additional damage.
- Requests may include digital pictures of the carton (all sides of the box) and damaged unit, as well as a photo of the unit’s serial tag showing model # and serial #.
- If a dealer claims a product is damaged and when returned it is determined that no damage is found, a restocking fee of 25% will apply.
2. Incorrect Product (Ordered or Shipped)
- If a product was ordered and the incorrect product was shipped from Danby to the consumer, Danby will issue an RA and arrange for product pick up, if the request occurs within 30 days.
- If the consumer ordered the incorrect product, the dealer will be debited, from the total credit amount determined on the Return Authorization, a re-stocking fee equal to 25% of the original purchase price. Return freight charges will also apply.
- If the consumer wants to return the unit due to buyer’s remorse, the dealer will be debited, from the total credit amount determined on the Return Authorization, a re-stocking fee equal to 25% of the original purchase price. All products must be returned unopened in their original packaging. Return freight charges will also apply.
3. Defective Product
- If the unit is deemed defective within 60 days from the date of consumer purchase/delivery, the unit can be returned with an approved Danby RA #. A detailed explanation of what is wrong with the unit (i.e. not cooling, sealed system leak, parts no longer available, leaking water, etc.) is required. If a pattern or trend indicates that units returned as deemed “defective” and is determined that the units are functionally working, the dealer will be subject to charges.
- If the unit is defective, and is over 60 days from the date of consumer purchase, a service report/ CEASA from a Danby certified Service Depot and an RA # is required stating that the unit is unrepairable.
Products may only be returned due to recall if they meet the requirements as indicated in the Return Recall statement, i.e. production period.
At SproutRite, we are fully committed to providing our customers with the very best products and customer service. We fully believe in going the extra mile to ensure that each customer is 100% satisfied with his purchase.
Our customers choose us because:
We want to hear from you! We strive to set the industry standard in Customer Service. Have a question or concern? Call us at (833) SPROUT2!
Have feedback that could help us improve how we serve our customers? We're here for you!
While many retailers strive to minimize customer engagement, we encourage it!
Lowest Price Guarantee
We work tirelessly to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online! If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within 30 days of your purchase, please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. It's that simple.
Always. No exceptions.
Industry Best Partners
We are not a resell shop or discount retailer that is here today and gone tomorrow. We work diligently to maintain long-term relationships with the garden industry's top manufacturers to bring you the highest quality and most innovative products available in today's market.
We stand by our partners.