Altifarm Self-Watering Tiered Garden
The Altifarm Self-Watering Tiered Garden gives you the power to be self-reliant and grow farm-fresh edibles wherever you are! Consuming no more space than an office chair, the Altifarm provides over 10 sq. feet of versatile growing room.
Grow everything from herbs to root vegetables to fruits, taking control of what you eat and how it's grown (no more chemicals and GMOs). With self-watering capabilities and optional lighting, you'll be growing like a pro all year long!
- Food grade, BPA free, UV treated HDPE tubs (100% recyclable) with inner trays rest on a heavy-duty corrosion-treated & powder-coated steel frame.
- Patented self-watering technology uses up to 80% less water and prevents nutrient wash-off. Fill up your Altifarm with water once per week, and let our system handle the rest!
- Small footprint (30" x 20") provides maximum growing space with minimal space and height adjustable tiers.
- Simple and tool-less assembly in under 5 minutes. No pumps or water lines needed.
- Soil based system allows nutrient-rich soil to feed your plants. Optionally, go soil-less with coco-peat or rockwool, supplementing water with hydroponic nutrients.
- Oxygenation of roots for better plant health for superior growth and overall plant health.
- User manual and documentation included
The Altifarm Combo Pack provides all of the following benefits and features:
- Professional Grade LED Grow Lights with unique wave length recipe, supports various plants across their life cycle. Designed to convert an Altifarm into a productive powerhouse for year-round indoor farming.
- Powered by OSRAM – high power, high efficiency, long life LEDs.
- Unique wavelength recipe to support a vast variety of plants, across their life cycle, from germination to vegetative growth to flowering and fruition.
- IP-65 rated connectors, custom secondary optics, heavy-duty aluminum heat-sink and daisy chain wiring.
- Best in class IP-65 Mean-well drivers included.
- Greenhouse Expansion Pack protects your precious plants from the the elements.
- Easy to install and long-lasting, it provides limited protection against snow, freezing temperatures, and excessive rain. Also helps retain humidity.
- Made of custom polymer compound with long life and superior UV resistance.
- Full length roll-up door with velcro strips allows for easy access for plant care.
- Mini roll up door allows for ventilation when needed.
- Mobility Pack provides a set of screw-on castors, creating ultimate mobility and versatility to your Altifarm.
- Stainless steel spherical wheel along with low friction ball-bearings for long life.
- Position locking function to prevent unintended movement with limited height adjustment and leveling function.
- Nylon outer shell with knurled grip.
- 30 second tool-free assembly.
What Can I Grow?
What can't you grow?! The Altifarm is versatile enough to support the growth of greens, fruits, herbs and flowers!
We recommend a potting mix for your Altifarm. Garden soil is too dense and heavy and will lead to compacting from watering. Potting soil is lightweight, absorbent and drains well, keeping your plants from getting water-logged.
Do This Altifarm Include Seeds and Soil?
No. Seeds and soil are not included. The Altifarm includes everything else needed to grow on day 1.
How Often Should I Add Water?
Our products require significantly less maintenance and water than traditional planters. While testing outdoors in strong sun near 95 °F, we typically get a 5-7 day watering cycle. Indoors, the water supply lasts 7-9 days. The watering spout has a level indicator, which lets you know when the reservoir is low.
Do I Need Fertilizer?
It depends upon the plant you’re growing and also on the type of fertilizer you are using. You can fortify soil by adding manure or compost, once a week. If you’re growing using a soilless growing medium like coco peat, you’ll need to fortify the water with hydroponic nutrients and adjust the pH if required with pH up or down solution. Fill the reservoir with a hydroponic nutrient solution. You should gradually increase the strength of nutrients as your plant matures so that you do not stress your plants. Use EC/TDS meter to check the nutrient strength and pH meter/pH solution/litmus paper to look over the pH of the nutrient solution.