- Shipping & Delivery
- Return Policy
- Why Buy From Us
The Garden Tower® 2 already rotates easily with its internal bearing system. This kit is designed for customers who want to move their tower easily or frequently. Unlike platforms and dollies, this kit mounts securely to the base which makes the tower more stable during transport.
This premium kit includes a USA-made laser-cut and double powder coated heavyweight steel support structure, hardware, and three heavy duty double locking (rotational axis locking) triple ball bearing black casters.
Our Black Premium Casters feature:
- 3 inch premium extra-wide, smooth polyurethane ball bearing wheels (soft rolling but highly durable composite wheel)
- Heavy-duty, high torque double axis brakes that are easy to use (best available brakes in the industry)
- Black-zinc dipped coating for enhanced weather resistance
- 220lb load rating per caster
Our extra heavy duty Steel Support Structure:
- Positions the caster wheels beyond the center of the Garden Tower 2 feet for a wider footprint to maintain the original stability of the garden tower® vertical container gardening and composting system
- Constructed of 0.24″ (very heavy) American Structural Steel stays which are laser-cut for precision
- Professionally double powder coated for maximum resistances to the elements
- All required hardware is included
Some Assembly Required
- Recommended tools: small standard socket set, adjustable crescent wrench
- The Steel Support Structure is LIFETIME WARRANTIED against mechanical failure (such as bending or breaking);
- The caster wheels & zinc-plated hardware are warrantied for 3 years against mechanic failure (functionality of the bearings, braking systems, integrity of the wheels, etc.).
- Installing this caster kit while a garden tower is loaded (in use) is inherently dangerous.
- Garden towers are heavy/bulky and increasing the mobility of a tower creates potential risks in certain environments (e.G. Rooftops, balconies, decks, porches, etc).
- Do not place caster wheels directly into the feet of the tower. The garden tower® 2 premium caster kit is designed to properly support the base of the tower for long-term use of casters.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase.
As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment.
If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail to discuss the delays in shipping.
We will send you tracking information within 4 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address your provide when checking out.
If you do not receive tracking information from us within 6 business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our products always ship FREE via FedEx, UPS, USPS, or in the case of oversized items, via regional freight carriers.
Shipping times vary based on the item and your location, but delivery can be expected within 2-7 days of leaving the warehouse. If you have questions or need expedited delivery, please reach out to us and we will work to accommodate your specific needs!
At SproutRite, we are committed to providing the absolute best customer service in the grow industry! Our goal is to simplify the shopping process and ensure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase!
We understand that at times, you could need to return or cancel your order. Thought each supplier has different policies on returns, we will work to find the best solution for you.
Cancellations & Refunds
Unopened boxes can be returned within 30 days, and the customer is required to pay the return shipping. We can issue a return label and deduct the return shipping from the refund once we receive it back. Please note that there are fees we are charged for creating a return shipping label and the return shipping prices are not discounted like the initial shipping charge. So return shipping is usually more expensive.
If it is after 30 days and the box is unopened, the above applies along with a 15% restocking fee. The restocking fee may be waived in special cases.
If you have already used your Garden Tower 2, in most cases we will not be able to give you a refund. If there is a defect in the manufacturing, we will replace the defective part(s).
At SproutRite, we are fully committed to providing our customers with the very best products and customer service. We fully believe in going the extra mile to ensure that each customer is 100% satisfied with his purchase.
Our customers choose us because:
We want to hear from you! We strive to set the industry standard in Customer Service. Have a question or concern? Call us at (833) SPROUT2!
Have feedback that could help us improve how we serve our customers? We're here for you!
While many retailers strive to minimize customer engagement, we encourage it!
Lowest Price Guarantee
We work tirelessly to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online! If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within 30 days of your purchase, please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. It's that simple.
Always. No exceptions.
Industry Best Partners
We are not a resell shop or discount retailer that is here today and gone tomorrow. We work diligently to maintain long-term relationships with the garden industry's top manufacturers to bring you the highest quality and most innovative products available in today's market.
We stand by our partners.