- Shipping & Delivery
- Why Buy From Us
Morsen LED Full Spectrum Grow Lights are designed to satisfy all indoor growers! All Morsen grow lights are tested for 48 hours prior to shipping, ensuring each light is built to the highest standard of quality!
All Morsen lights are covered by a 3-year warranty!
Advanced Full Spectrum
- The LED grow light comes with super bright 240 pcs 10 W dual Chips, 176 Red + 40 Blue + 16 White + 8 IR, which is similar to sunlight.
- This provides the perfect wavelengths for all growing stages.
Dimmable and Durable
- Easily turn the light on/off or control the brightness of the light with simple controls (Full and Half-Output Mode)
- UL certificated cooling fans, strong heat dissipation design and adopting isolated power supply, low noise, lifespan up to 30,000 hours
High Efficiency and Energy Saving
- Light effectively replaces a conventional 900 Watt HPS grow light, while consuming only 450 W!
- Can reduce electricity usage by 50% compared to traditional lighting.
- Lights are suitable for all plants, flowers, vegetables, fruits and succulents.
- Perfect plant light for indoor plants in the office, on the balcony, in a darkroom, or in a greenhouse.
- 1 x M Series 2400
- 1 x Hanging Kits
- 1 x 4.5ft Power Cord
- 1 x Installation User Manual
- Dimension: 19″ x 13″ x 2.1″
- Power: 2400 W (240pcs*10w)
- Avg. Power Draw: 450 W
- LED Type: Epileds LEDs
- Full spectrum for vegetative and flowering stage: 410nm, 430~440nm, 450~475nm, 620~630nm, 650~670nm, White, IR(730nm)
- NOTE: the IR led is not very bright but is helpful for flowering
- Coverage Area: about 3.5 x 3.5 ft (The lighting area and the height are changeable according to different plants and environments.)
- Lifespan: >30,000 hours
- Worldwide Voltage: AC85v-265v
- Working Frequency: 50~60Hz
- Modular Power Cord(Available in US, UK, EU, AU,JP)
MORSEN LEDs ratio is designed by biological laboratory.
- Red 620~660nm: The best spectrum for plant flowering and fruiting
- Blue 380~460nm: The maximum peak points for vegetative growth and absorption
- White: Wide-Kelvin provide fill for necessary missing spectrums and add Lux.
- IR 730-780nm: Look dim, There is little absorption by Chlorophyll here, but Phytochrome uses a nice portion. Flowering and germination is influenced.
120° wide angle illumination
- 120° wide angle illumination provides increased coverage of plants.
- Perfect for indoor garden, hydroponic, greenhouse, vertical farm, etc.
ULTRA QUIET Cooling System
- UL certificated cooling fans
- Strong heat dissipation design
- Lifespan up to 30,000 hours!
- Do not use the lights in dripping water or anywhere where they will get wet, water and electricity can be a dangerous mixture
- The working environment is -20~40℃,45%RH~90%RH
- Lighting Time setup: Vegetative Stage: 12-14 hours on; Flowering Stage: 9-12 hours on. Fruiting Stage: 7- 8 hours on（Turn off the light 30mins after running 12hours）
- Suggest distance above plants: 1ft~2ft
- To protect the light, Please cut off the power when there is a lighting strike
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase.
As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment.
If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail to discuss the delays in shipping.
We will send you tracking information within 4 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address your provide when checking out.
If you do not receive tracking information from us within 6 business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.
Our products always ship FREE via FedEx, UPS, USPS, or in the case of oversized items, via regional freight carriers.
Shipping times vary based on the item and your location, but delivery can be expected within 2-7 days of leaving the warehouse. If you have questions or need expedited delivery, please reach out to us and we will work to accommodate your specific needs!
At SproutRite, we are fully committed to providing our customers with the very best products and customer service. We fully believe in going the extra mile to ensure that each customer is 100% satisfied with his purchase.
Our customers choose us because:
We want to hear from you! We strive to set the industry standard in Customer Service. Have a question or concern? Call us at (833) SPROUT2!
Have feedback that could help us improve how we serve our customers? We're here for you!
While many retailers strive to minimize customer engagement, we encourage it!
Lowest Price Guarantee
We work tirelessly to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online! If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within 30 days of your purchase, please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. It's that simple.
Always. No exceptions.
Industry Best Partners
We are not a resell shop or discount retailer that is here today and gone tomorrow. We work diligently to maintain long-term relationships with the garden industry's top manufacturers to bring you the highest quality and most innovative products available in today's market.
We stand by our partners.
Started germinating Christmas morning. Started with 1 of these 2000w lights and now they are under 4 of the 2000w lights. This is my first grow in 20 years but am impressed with the results so far. Been in flower stage for 1 week and already looking good. Will be using these lights from now on.
Nice grow light. Highly power, and easy to setup. One light could cover all my succulents. I think I can get a few more plants.