- Shipping & Delivery
- Return Policy
- Why Buy From Us
Conservatory Greenhouses are our largest and most spacious greenhouse kits, and popular with commercial nurseries and schools. With the tall 9’6” height of the greenhouse, seedlings to large plants and even small trees can easily be grown. Two single-tier, side benches run the length of the outer walls and a large 5' wide, double-tiered, bench frame sits in the center of the greenhouse structure with ample growing area.
The basic 8’ x 16’ x 9’ 6” model gives you over 110 sq. ft. of greenhouse bench surface plus about 30 linear feet of hanging rods for baskets and trailing plants.
Two doors allow easy access to the entire growing area. With the 16’ x 16’ x 9’ 6” model you get more than 220 sq. ft. of the bench area and 60 linear feet of hanging rods. We also include four-door assemblies so you can access plants from either end of your greenhouse.
Conservatory Greenhouses Include:
• Heavy-duty composite frame - rust, corrosion and mildew free
• Twin-wall 3.5mm Solexx greenhouse panels (upgrade to 5mm panels for high altitude or heavy snow areas)
• New stronger and lockable doors
• 2 side bench frames, full length, 29" deep, hold 500 lbs (optional shelving available)
• Two-tiered 58" x 94" bench frame(s) in the center of the greenhouse (accessible from both sides)
• 4 full-length hanging rods, holds 200 lbs each
• Sturdy, built-in base, requires no foundation
• 2 Large Easy Flow Louver air vents (optional solar powered openers)
• 2 doors in the G-308A Conservatory greenhouse kit and 4 doors in all larger units
• Easy-to-assemble steel fittings
Deluxe Greenhouses Include the Following Accessories:
• Sturdy wire shelves to fit bench frames
• Solar louver opener
• Greenhouse Base Vents (Quantity varies with greenhouse size)
• Tie Down Kit (Quantity varies with greenhouse size)
Specifications and Features:
|Framing Material:||White composite, PVC and Steel Fittings|
|Covering:||Solexx Twin-Wall Polyethylene|
|Door Dimensions:||35"W x 77.25"T, 2 to 4 doors|
|Bench Frame Width:||29"|
|Insulation Rating:||2.1R (3.5mm Solexx), 2.3R (5mm Solexx)|
|Base:||No foundation needed|
|Warranty:||10 Year Limited|
|MADE IN THE USA|
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase.
As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment.
If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail to discuss the delays in shipping.
We will send you tracking information within 4 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address your provide when checking out.
If you do not receive tracking information from us within 6 business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our products always ship FREE via FedEx, UPS, USPS, or in the case of oversized items, via regional freight carriers.
Shipping times vary based on the item and your location, but delivery can be expected within 2-7 days of leaving the warehouse. If you have questions or need expedited delivery, please reach out to us and we will work to accommodate your specific needs!
At SproutRite, we are committed to providing the absolute best customer service in the grow industry! Our goal is to simplify the shopping process and ensure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase!
We understand that at times, you could need to return or cancel your order.
When an order is placed and payment (deposits included) has been secured, our team immediately expends time, energy, and care toward the completion of the ordered system. Due to this, all greenhouse purchases must be cancelled within 3 hours to avoid a cancellation fee of $50.
Once the greenhouse has been shipped, refunds and returns are only honored if the product is returned unused, in like-new condition. The customer is responsible for return shipping costs, and a 25% restocking fee will be charged.
- When a customer receives their greenhouse, the external packaging must be inspected for any rips, tears, punctures, abrasions, creases, or any marks that may indicate damage on the interior. If significant damage is found, the customer should refuse delivery.
- Minor damage or damage found after delivery should be documented with images.
- Please notify us ASAP if damage is found on a delivered order.
If you would like to cancel, return, or report damage upon receiving your order, please reach out to us at 833-777-6882 or via our contact form.
At SproutRite, we are fully committed to providing our customers with the very best products and customer service. We fully believe in going the extra mile to ensure that each customer is 100% satisfied with his purchase.
Our customers choose us because:
We want to hear from you! We strive to set the industry standard in Customer Service. Have a question or concern? Call us at (833) SPROUT2!
Have feedback that could help us improve how we serve our customers? We're here for you!
While many retailers strive to minimize customer engagement, we encourage it!
Lowest Price Guarantee
We work tirelessly to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online! If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within 30 days of your purchase, please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. It's that simple.
Always. No exceptions.
Industry Best Partners
We are not a resell shop or discount retailer that is here today and gone tomorrow. We work diligently to maintain long-term relationships with the garden industry's top manufacturers to bring you the highest quality and most innovative products available in today's market.
We stand by our partners.