- Shipping & Delivery
- Return Policy
- Why Buy From Us
German engineered and manufactured RIGA greenhouses combine a beautiful design with high-quality construction and materials, producing a commercial quality greenhouse designed for true year-round growing!
The Riga XL's unique shape stands up to extreme wind and snow loads, while the 16mm triple wall polycarbonate offers superior insulation for year-round growing.
Two locking split barn-style doors and 4 roof windows provide easy access and ideal ventilation for your greenhouse.
The RIGA Greenhouse is designed, engineered, and manufactured in Germany by Hoklartherm, a leading manufacturer of commercial and hobby greenhouses with over 28 years of experience.
- Offers more window and door ventilation than any other unit in its class.
- Equipped with two heavy-duty locking split barn-style doors (37.5” W x 74” H)
- 4 roof windows with automatic openers (40" w x 24" d)
- Polycarbonate glazing is of higher quality than the more common Polygal or GE glazing.
- Frame profiles are permanently attached to each other and won't come loose over time due to wind pressures.
- The attractive and beautiful design allows Riga to fit well in any garden setting.
- Offers the insulation needed to grow plants year-round, while others use less insulation and cost far more to heat.
- The unique shape allows snow to slide off and wind to blow over, making it suitable for a wide variety of climates and weather.
- Comes with a DVD and written Assembly Instructions.
- Extremely heavy duty construction
- First-class insulation: R or K-value 3.0
- Warranty: Polycarbonate: 10 years; Frame: 15 years
- 16 MM UV coated triple wall polycarbonate over the main body
- Inside walking height: 9’10” in the middle.
- Wind tolerance: 120 mph with 3-second gusts
- Snow capacity: 30 PSF ground snow load
- Assembly time: 2-3 people, 2 full days (excluding any shelves)
Included in the Riga XL 5 Greenhouse Kit:
- Profiles, glazing, rubber seals, and hardware
- 4x roof vents
- 2x barn-style doors
- Assembly guide
The Riga XL comes with 4 “L-shaped” anchor bars (which attach to the inside of the base profiles) to attach the greenhouse to a concrete or wood frame.
The Polycarbonate glazing on the Riga is German-made and believed to be of superior quality than the much more common Polygal or GE glazing.
- Base Foundation Frame (Highly Recommended): Attaches to the bottom of the greenhouse and is anchored into the ground using a 6” deep trench. Does not require concrete work.
- Optional Top Shelving: Shelving with strong twin-wall polycarbonate inserts (removable) – 10” deep.
- Optional Bottom Shelving: Shelving with strong twin-wall polycarbonate inserts (removable) - 24” deep
|Riga XL 5||14' W x 16'5" L x 9'10" H, 231 sq ft||4 Roof Windows with Auto Opener|
|Riga XL 6||14' W x 19'10" L x 9'10" H, 283 sq ft||4 Roof Windows with Auto Opener|
|Riga XL 7||14' W x 23' L x 9'10" H, 322 sq ft||4 Roof Windows with Auto Openers|
|Riga XL 8||14' W x 26'3" L x 9'10" H, 368 sq ft||6 Roof Window with Auto Opener|
|Riga XL 9||14' W x 29'6" L x 9'10" H, 413 sq ft||6 Roof Windows with Auto Openers|
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment.
If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail to discuss the delays in shipping. If your item(s) are available for shipment (within 7 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
We will send you tracking information within 4 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address your provide when checking out.
Our products always ship FREE via FedEx, UPS, USPS, or in the case of oversized items, via regional freight carriers.
Shipping times vary based on the item and your location, but delivery can be expected within 2-7 days of leaving the warehouse. If you have questions or need expedited delivery, please reach out to us and we will work to accommodate your specific needs!
Please note our prepaid LTL shipments are shipped curbside, which means the semi-truck will pull up to the curb at the residence. The customer must be home for delivery, and in most cases will need 1-2 people to move the product. The delivery driver will call the customer in advance to set up delivery, so it is very important for us to have a valid phone number.
At SproutRite, we are committed to providing the absolute best customer service in the grow industry! Our goal is to simplify the shopping process and ensure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase!
We understand that at times, you could need to return or cancel your order.
When an order is placed and payment (deposits included) has been secured, our team immediately expends time, energy, and care toward the completion of the ordered system. Due to this, all greenhouse purchases must be cancelled within 3 hours to avoid a cancellation fee of $50.
Once the greenhouse has been shipped, refunds and returns are only honored if the product is returned unused, in like-new condition. The customer is responsible for return shipping costs, and a 25% restocking fee will be charged.
- When a customer receives their greenhouse, the external packaging must be inspected for any rips, tears, punctures, abrasions, creases, or any marks that may indicate damage on the interior. If significant damage is found, the customer should refuse delivery.
- Minor damage or damage found after delivery should be documented with images.
- Please notify us ASAP if damage is found on a delivered order.
If you would like to cancel, return, or report damage upon receiving your order, please reach out to us at 833-777-6882 or via our contact form.
At SproutRite, we are fully committed to providing our customers with the very best products and customer service. We fully believe in going the extra mile to ensure that each customer is 100% satisfied with his purchase.
Our customers choose us because:
We want to hear from you! We strive to set the industry standard in Customer Service. Have a question or concern? Call us at (833) SPROUT2!
Have feedback that could help us improve how we serve our customers? We're here for you!
While many retailers strive to minimize customer engagement, we encourage it!
Lowest Price Guarantee
We work tirelessly to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online! If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within 30 days of your purchase, please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. It's that simple.
Always. No exceptions.
Industry Best Partners
We are not a resell shop or discount retailer that is here today and gone tomorrow. We work diligently to maintain long-term relationships with the garden industry's top manufacturers to bring you the highest quality and most innovative products available in today's market.
We stand by our partners.
Glad I opted for the XL (though the V was out of stock). The extra width makes it very comfortable inside. Can wheel in plants, soil, etc without issue. Happy even before I harvest