- Shipping & Delivery
- Return Policy
- Why Buy From Us
The Palram Chalet greenhouse has 112 sq. ft. of floor space and vaulted ceilings, providing plenty of room for trellising your tall growing plants or climbing vines. Two adjustable roof vents and double swinging doors provide ample ventilation.
This versatile structure has a powder coat charcoal Gray aluminum frame and cathedral roof giving it a touch of European. French doors create an open feeling allowing you to have that outdoor room that you’ve always wanted for relaxation and leisure activities.
- 4mm twin-wall roof panels that block up to 99.9% of harmful UV rays and crystal clear virtually unbreakable polycarbonate panels that provide over 90% light transmission
- Reinforced, double wall & rust resistance aluminum frame
- French doors: 45.7" W x 81.5" H
- 95 sq feet growing space and nearly 9' of headroom
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Can be assembled in two days with two people. The step-by-step instructions and sliding panel system will make assembly a snap.
- The Four Season Chalet works with Palram's line of hobby greenhouse accessories to maximize space and a more productive growing season
Chalet Hobby Greenhouses include:
- Anchoring kit
- Threshold ramp
- Two adjustable roof vents
- Galvanized steel base
- Lockable wide double doors
Palram has been manufacturing high-quality polycarbonate panels for over 30 years. Palram only uses high-grade polycarbonate in its manufacturing process and embeds a UV protective layer into its panels to minimize discoloring and brittleness over time.
Palram polycarbonate panels slide securely into heavy-duty aluminum frames without the need for clips which can be less secure and lead to panel blowout in high winds. All Palram greenhouses feature hinged rather than sliding doors to ensure a tighter seal against the elements. The result is a stronger, tighter, and more secure structure that will last for years.
- Dimensions (rounded): 10' x 12' x 9'
- Sidewall Height: 63.8"
- Head Room: 8'6"
- Weight: 218.5 Pounds
- Peak Height: 106.3"
- 90% light transmission
- Snow Load: 15 lbs/sq ft
- Greenhouse Manual
Heavy Duty Shelf
- The 24½ x 16½ Heavy Duty Shelf Kit offers more workspace and holds up to 90 lbs of plants, watering cans, soils and other greenhouse necessities. Easily adjusts to move anywhere in your hobby greenhouse.
- Mount multiple shelves side by side to create even more workspace. Fits all Palram greenhouses.
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum, holds up to 90lbs
- Can be chained with additional units to a longer shelf (4’, 6’ etc.)
- Easy installation and quickly re-positioned
- Attaches quickly to the inside frame
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Includes 3 plant hangers
Drip Irrigation Kit
- Our Drip Irrigation Kit features a sealed pressure regulator, which not only controls the water pressure to the irrigation hose but also removes sediment from the water. The dripping regulator then creates an equal and controlled dispersal of water in all of the droppers. This keeps all of your plants evenly watered and improves overall health.
- Includes: 10m drip lines, 16 Droppers, 3/4" Adapter, and 4 T connectors 4/6mm
- Sealed regulating unit reduces water pressure stream
- Dripping regulator - creates a controlled dispersal of water in all droppers
- Keeps plants healthier with constant dripping
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
Please read before placing your order. Your LTL shipment will be delivered "curbside”, which means the driver is only responsible for delivery of the shipment to the property and not to any other area on your property. Please make sure arrangements are in place ahead of time to unload your delivery, as someone must be available to sign for the delivery and unload. Failure to remove the shipment from the truck at the delivery site may cause the shipment to be returned. Should this occur any additional fees will be the customer’s responsibility.
Lift gate service is available for some LTL deliveries for an added fee. With lift gate deliveries the product will be lowered to the ground. Please keep in mind lift gate is an additional service that is not automatically provided with your order unless requested at the time the order is placed.
The freight company will make a delivery appointment before attempting to deliver the shipment, so please provide a valid phone number.
Please check the cartons for signs of damage and note any damage on the delivery documents retained by the driver. We also recommend taking photographs of the damage. If the damage is excessive, please refuse the shipment. If you sign for the LTL delivery without noting damage, it means you accept the item as is. If you later find damaged or missing parts after opening the cartons, our customer service department at 877-627-8476 will work with you directly to resolve the problem.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase.
As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment.
If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail to discuss the delays in shipping. If your item(s) are available for shipment (within 7 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
We will send you tracking information within 4 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address your provide when checking out.
If you do not receive tracking information from us within 6 business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at info@SproutRite.com.
Our products always ship FREE via FedEx, UPS, USPS, or in the case of oversized items, via regional freight carriers.
Shipping times vary based on the item and your location, but delivery can be expected within 2-7 days of leaving the warehouse. If you have questions or need expedited delivery, please reach out to us and we will work to accommodate your specific needs!
At SproutRite, we are committed to providing the absolute best customer service in the grow industry! Our goal is to simplify the shopping process and ensure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase!
We understand that at times, you could need to return or cancel your order.
When an order is placed and payment (deposits included) has been secured, our team immediately expends time, energy, and care toward the completion of the ordered system. Due to this, all greenhouse purchases must be cancelled within 3 hours to avoid a cancellation fee of $50.
If a customer is not home for delivery or refuses shipment, a 20% restocking fee will be charged, along with any added freight charges associated with the returned shipment. Credit will not be given until the product is returned.
If the customer decides to return the product due to buyer’s remorse, the customer is responsible for the return freight. When the product is received and is in re-sellable condition, a refund will be provided, less a 20% restocking fee.
At SproutRite, we are fully committed to providing our customers with the very best products and customer service. We fully believe in going the extra mile to ensure that each customer is 100% satisfied with his purchase.
Our customers choose us because:
We want to hear from you! We strive to set the industry standard in Customer Service. Have a question or concern? Call us at (833) SPROUT2!
Have feedback that could help us improve how we serve our customers? We're here for you!
While many retailers strive to minimize customer engagement, we encourage it!
Lowest Price Guarantee
We work tirelessly to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online! If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within 30 days of your purchase, please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. It's that simple.
Always. No exceptions.
Industry Best Partners
We are not a resell shop or discount retailer that is here today and gone tomorrow. We work diligently to maintain long-term relationships with the garden industry's top manufacturers to bring you the highest quality and most innovative products available in today's market.
We stand by our partners.
This is a gorgeous greenhouse that has fit in well here in Southern California. We use it less for growing, and more as an entertainment space. We opted to place it on concrete, which has worked well. Shelving integrates well compared to floor-based shelves. A good buy thus far
Great to hear! Enjoy!